|Toy organizer travel roll-up ($15)|
The toy organizer travel roll up ($15) by Kidsstore features seven pockets of various sizes that can hold crayons, paper, and small toys such as a deck of cards, Hot Wheels, or little play figures. The roll has a fold over flap and attached elastic closure (thick hair band) to hold everything inside once it's rolled up. It rolls up quite compactly and could easily fit in a purse or small bag. I've already used our toy roll ups at church and at a restaurant. These are perfect for anytime you need your child to stay put and play quietly for a period of time. The fun of simply taking out and putting back the objects into their pockets should not be underestimated. Here are 10 places where I believe a toy roll up would come in particularly handy.
|Toy roll all rolled up and ready to take on an adventure.|
- Doctor's office or any other waiting room
- Car travel
- Sibling's sporting event
- Visit with an adult friend
- Dressing room (if you are unfortunate enough to need to use one while accompanied by children)
- Home: when you need to talk on the phone (I thought of this one after a very painful phone call this morning when my kids were in sore need of diversion)
- Any other ideas? Please share in the comments!
If you'd like a chance to win one of these toy roll ups, click HERE.
And don't forget to enter my other giveaway for cloth gift bags while you're here!