|The WRAP-N-MAT® Wrap ($6.99 - $8.99)|
|WRAP-N-MAT® Pouch ($6.99 - $9.99)|
10 Facts about WRAP-N-MAT® Reusable Wraps and Pouches
- My favorite feature: the Wrap opens into a large place mat that creates a clean eating surface anywhere.So useful for a lunch at school, work or the park.
- Both Wraps and Pouches open to a flat surface that is quick and easy to clean thoroughly (no corners, no need to turn inside out to clean).
- Hand wash only, air dry. I wish they were also machine washable, in case the cloth gets very dirty, but I guess I can handle a hand wash every 6 months or so. I hand wash my wool nursing pads, after all.
- Fabric on the outside (lots of different styles available) with plastic lining. Phthalate free, Lead free, BPA free.
- All products made with a food safe lining of LDPE (Low-density polyethylene, #4 plastic), the same material as the typical plastic sandwich bag.
- LDPE lining is thicker than sandwich bags and allows less air to penetrate, keeping what’s inside fresher than the typical plastic sandwich bag.
- Vertical hook and loop closure make them adjustable in size.
- Made in USA or in China under fair trade conditions (China-made products are clearly indicated in fabric name).
- Cannot be used with hot foods, heated or microwaved.
- Sandwich wraps come in original (13" by 13" when opened flat) and Grande (17" x 14"). Snack pouches come in large (7" x 7.5" when closed, about the capacity of a disposable sandwich baggie) and small (5" x 6" -- same capacity as the snack sized baggie).
And now for the GIVEAWAY!
Win your very own WRAP-N-MAT® Wrap and Mini Pouch in matching green/yellow fabric (see picture above). I think these would be a very snazzy gift for your favorite school-age child or lunch-toting adult. These two products were provided for the giveaway by WRAP-N-MAT®, but the products will be shipped directly from Eco-novice (I'm paying the shipping).
Here's how to enter:
- One entry for leaving a comment below.
- One entry for spreading the word about this giveaway and then leaving an additional comment telling me how you did it (email, Facebook, Twitter, your blog).
- One entry for visiting WRAP-N-MAT® Online Store and leaving an additional comment telling me your favorite fabric.
3 possible comments, 3 possible entries. If I cannot contact you through your comment (Blogger profile, blog, etc.), then leave your email in one of your comments.