|43" square 100% cotton flannel blanket in Pink ABC print by kidsstore ($28 + $4 shipping).|
2. 100% cotton flannel. It's actually reasonably difficult to find a blanket for an older baby or toddler these days that is not made of minky or fleece. I always prefer natural fibers, especially for my kids.
3. Warm and cozy, but not heavy. The blanket is 2 layers of cotton flannel (no batting), so it feels warm and snuggly against the skin, but is light enough to use in the summer.
4. Comes in a variety of attractive, kid-friendly fabrics. I have this green one, which is cute and gender-neutral. Also check out the pink ABC print, colorful dinosaurs, or moon and stars print.
5. Perfect for tummy or floor time for your baby. Lay the blanket on top of your carpet to limit your baby's exposure to the gunk in your carpet.
6. Perfect for a nap for your older baby, toddler or preschooler. Or just for snuggling on the sofa when you feel a little under the weather.
|My 4-year-old, sick on the sofa under the flannel blanket.|
|My 2-year-old under the flannel blanket.|
10. You can win your own! Enter the giveaway below.
For your chance to win your own Baby-to-Child Flannel Blanket OR any item of equal or lesser value from kidsstore, visit kidsstore and leave a comment telling me your 1st and 2nd choices. In addition to cotton flannel blankets, kidsstore also sells long-sleeve bibs, kid aprons, kid clothing, baby/ toddler bedding, kid towel sets, and nursing covers. If you win, you will receive one of these items, so choose wisely! Be sure to include your email unless I can contact you through your commenting persona (Blogger profile, blog, etc.).
- Make kidsstore an Etsy favorite (you need an Etsy account to do this).
- Spread the word by email, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc. (you can use the buttons at base of the post).
- Extra entry for current or new Eco-novice subscribers (this includes readers who subscribe by feed or email, "like" Eco-novice on Facebook, or regular readers by some other method). Tell me how you subscribe/ follow/ read Eco-novice in your comment.
You can enter the contest FOUR times total. Leave a different comment for each entry. Contest open to residents of the US. International readers may enter if you are willing to pay your own shipping ($4 - $7). Giveaway ends Thursday, August 11, 2011. Winner will be contacted Friday, August 12 and will have 48 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.