2013 has been a great year for Eco-novice and to help show my appreciation to all of you readers, followers, and fans, I am excited to be able to co-host this incredible handmade giveaway from the Green Sisterhood. Loyal Eco-novice readers know that I am a big Etsy fan, and I am thrilled to be able to introduce you to these eco-friendly sellers and their fabulous handmade products. One person will win all of these items, a total retail value of over $200!
Thank you again for being part of this community. Good luck!
Note to email subscribers: You will need to visit the post to enter the giveaway. Click here to go to the post and enter.
Green Sisterhood's Eco-Friendly Holiday Handmade Giveaway!
1) Herban Lifestyle - Man's Grooming Set $40
2) zJayne - Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet $15
3) House of Metalworks - Yoga Hamsa Necklace $23
4) Happy Earth Tea - Organic Immune Boosting Tea $12
5) Crunchy Betty - Exquisite Cleansing Oil $15.50
6) HerbanLuxe - Vegan Mascara $11.75
7) Reiter8 - Clutch made from boat sail $23
8) ecokaren - Eco Fabric Modal Scarf $30
9) Snackaby - Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags $23
10) Juniper Mercantile - Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels $15
And to improve your chances of winning, check out these participating bloggers. You can use the rafflecopter widgets on their blogs to gain additional entries.
NOTE: The giveaway is for US and Canada residents only and ends on Monday at 11:59PM EST, December 16, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to Green Sisterhood's email newsletter.