I am pleased to introduce you to Nothing But Soap: all-natural, vegan, naturally scented, and handmade products by Amber Perks. Amber makes
- Laundry soap (lavender, tangerine, tea tree or unscented)
- Reusable dryer bags (in 3 varieties)
- Dishwasher soap (lemon lime)
- Lemon cleaning scrub
- Carpet deodorizer (lavender mint, lavender rosemary, cinnamon clove, or dust mite and germ fighting with essential oils)
- All-purpose cleaner
10 Things I Like About Nothing But Soap
- Homemade handmade soap that I didn’t have to make.
- Affordable! About the same price as or cheaper than store-bought green cleaners.
- All ingredients listed on product pages (under “Materials” at the bottom). Ingredients are also listed on your product’s tag. I am familiar with all of the ingredients (vinegar, sodium bicarbonate, etc.).
- It’s sold by an Etsy store (called “Scrub Naturally”)! I love Etsy.
- Lemon Lime Dishwasher Soap worked as well as my favorite store-bought green one by Biokleen. Left behind a very faint citrus smell.
- Tangerine Laundry Soap worked as well as my favorite store-bought green one by Biokleen (I do not like everything by Biokleen, by the way). I tried my sample with 2 loads: sheets and whites (my smelliest/ dirtiest load = my husband’s underwear and cleaning rags). I added Oxobrite to the whites load (which is what I usually do with my store-bought laundry soap). The sheets were washed with the Nothing But Soap laundry soap only. Worked great for both loads!
- Lemon Cleaning Scrub worked as well as Bon Ami on our stainless steel kitchen sink and porcelain bathroom sinks.
- My friend Lys tried the Lavender Rosemary Carpet Deodorizer for me since I have no carpet. She said it worked great on her condo carpet (she has 3 young children and no pets). Lys also tried the carpet deodorizer in her minivan (brilliant!) and said it also noticeably helped with odor there too. The lavender scent faded after a few hours. Amber has 2 dogs and says that her product works really well for getting out pet odors.
- Get 15% off your order by using the coupon code econovice15. Hooray!
- Amber is giving away one bag of laundry soap good for 50-100 loads (you choose the scent: tangerine, lavender, tea tree or unscented). Hooray again!
- Spread the word by email, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc. (you can use the buttons at base of the post).
- Become a Facebook fan of Eco-novice.
- Extra entry for Eco-novice subscribers (or Followers, or folks with Eco-novice as their homepage or regular readers by some other method). Tell me how you subscribe/ follow/ read Eco-novice in your comment.
The winner is: Heaventaste. Thanks for entering, everyone!