Top 10 Things I Wish I’d Known
Before I Had Kids
(that are in The Eco-nomical Baby Guide)
How to Spend Less on Baby
3. Consider a second-hand baby shower
4. Cloth diapering is not as hard/gross as you think it is
5. A brief intro to infant potty training
6. Alternatives to bottled baby food
8. Great sources for greener toys
10. How to dispose of non-green cleaners
Saving money while saving the earth works for me!
This post is part of
Top Ten Tuesday
Works for Me Wednesday
What do you wish you'd known before you had kids?
[To enter to WIN your very own copy of The Economical Baby Guide, click HERE.]